Thursday, May 6, 2010

Pearland Texas Newborn Photographer; Baby Gage

So, throughout this photo shoot I couldn't help but wonder if Anne Geddes gets as giddy at every newborn shoot as I do?? I swear, if I was going to specialize in anything, it would be Newborn photography (good thing I love every other type of session, too!). There is nothing more sweet, precious, or completely fresh from God as a newborn baby.
And Gage? He was born to model (probably got his skills from his Momma!). He slept almost the whole time, minus a couple of breaks for feedings, until he was ready to throw in the towel.
And Jenn....you know the drill! For every 15 comments left on this post, you get a free 8x10! :)
(One comment per family, please)
(This next one needs to be a canvas!)
Anyone else have a favorite?

25 comments:

  1. Such adorable pics! I need to come see your munschkin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos Katie!! I love them all, but my favorites are #2 & #3. Precious baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might be a little biased, but this is the most adorable little boy ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very good job katie! he is such a cute baby, but you did awesome. i like the little hat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet....Should have been a burnt orange hat.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think pic number 2 is the best! so precious lil Gage!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them all! He is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! He is soooo sweet! congratulations guys.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 4th one from the top is my favorite!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. #4 is my favorite. Gage really is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are the most amazing photographs! Perfect baby and great photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lil' Gage is precious! I love all the pictures!! I can't wait to meet this fella'! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. loving those poses...too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A precious lil' man and amazing pictures! Looks like Gage cooperated more than Liam! No poop in ur lap, Katie?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like them all. I'm glad I don't have to pick which ones to have printed! Good job Katie, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Do I have to choose a favorite? I'll just take one of each! Great photo session with a very special subject. I love this little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Precious baby! Great photography! Thanks for allowing us to see Gage this way! MaryNell

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think I like the last one best. Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Incredible job, Katie! Amazing! Congrats Gavin and Jennifer! Gage is perfect!

    ReplyDelete