Friday, May 21, 2010

Pearland Texas Maternity Photographer; Jessica :)

This is my friend Jessica.
She is one of my closest friends and has been for what seems like forever now. We have worked together, had our first babies within 3 months of each other, and stayed the best of friends. And now she's gone and done it. She's gotten ahead of the game and is 35 weeks pregnant with a sweet baby girl.
Jess- I can't wait to take pictures of sweet little Avery. You already have a beautiful family- I can't wait to see a baby girl with your huge gorgeous eyes! :)
Also. You have ridiculously perfect skin!! And look at that sass. You can't teach that kind of sass.
Hope you like em :)

2 comments:

  1. Jessica, you are beautiful! I hope I look that good 35 weeks pregnant :) Great pictures Katie! Who knew old refrigerators, or whatever they are, would look so cool in a picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gas pumps. and I did :) Ha! Just kidding, I was just really hoping they would cool and vintage instead of old and nasty!

    ReplyDelete