Monday, May 10, 2010

Pearland Texas Highschool Senior Photographer; Hillarie

Highschool Seniors!

Listen up! I've got a plan.

It's not too late to have your senior pictures taken. I promise.

Here's the deal I'm willing to offer you to save you from your procrastination:
45 minutes - 1 1/2 hour session
a CD of 10 watermarked proofs (chosen by you from the 20-30 proofs produced from the session) to share on Facebook
50 Senior Rep Cards (two sided wallets I can customize)
As a bonus- since it is already May- I can have your pictures edited and
ready to be viewed by you in ONE week.
Total Session Cost: $175.00

E-mail me for additional details and for my price list (for print prices)
To set up a session, contact me at KatieLittlesEmail@gmail.com

***Update***
If you interested in a Senior Session but don't need the extras,
contact me for my daily price list!

Now- onto this gorgeous senior I had the privilege to photograph a couple of weeks ago...
Hillarie- you have the best skin EVER! Seriously, I kept zooming in on each picture in disbelief. I was so glad Hillarie's boyfriend Blake was able to accompany us- I got some great laughing pictures because she couldn't keep a straight face :)
Hope yall enjoy!



3 comments:

  1. These pictures are fantastic! I will be coming to you for family pics soon! Love, Love, Love your work!! Hillarie you look beautiful!!!
    -Brandi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work yet again Katie!

    ReplyDelete