Thursday, May 27, 2010

Pearland Texas Family Photographer; Maxwell's

This is the first photo shoot I have done at Rice University, and I am hooked! I actually had my bridals taken there about 7 years ago and had completely forgotten how beautiful it is.
Maxwell's- yall all have g-r-e-a-t smiles! So natural and fun- and can you believe the amazing red hair on the little one? Heartbreaker. :)
Hope yall enjoy your preview!

No one is going to believe this, but I did not touch her eyes in photoshop on this next one...all natural!!
-KLP-

13 comments:

  1. Thanks Katie! Loved having you as a photographer! :) Will be working on those comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO cute!!! you know i love that purple diamond shirt :) great pics!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very unique photos! I really loved them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute pics! i love the one of lily looking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the maxwell's are such a photogenic family! i love how the photos are not 'posed'...but real life interactions! beautiful family...beautiful pictures...talented photographer!! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at my best friend and her beautiful family! I love the one of all of you by the columns. Precious. I also like the one of Lily pie standing with her hands on her hips.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos!!!! Loved them all. Can't wait to get mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shots. So good that I can't choose a favorite. Love, Mawmaw.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos! I love the one of Lily looking up. Her eyes look so pretty! - This is Katie. For some reason it is coming up as Dan.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely photos. I like the natural shots outside, sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing photos. The light in her eyes was great!!! Great shot. Anna & Ben

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely photographs! Great smiles great colors

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful Photos... WOW the picture of Lily is fantastic... You captured her so nicely.

    ReplyDelete