Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Shout Out!

I am constantly reminded of the wonderful friends God has surrounded me with. One sweet friend who a lot of you (but not all of you) know is Lindsay Harrell. Lindsay is a fantastic photographer and has one of the sweetest, kindest hearts I know- so I think it's only natural that she's taken up Birth Photography. Now lets all be mature here....before you cringe or get weirded out- check out her website. It is beautiful. Powerful. Amazing. She catches those unforgettable first moments where you get to see your baby for the very first time. First kiss. First embrace. First moment of overwhelming love.
If you are interested or know anyone who might be interested in Birth Photography- have them check out her website HERE and give her a call or shoot her an e-mail.
And then have them call me for their maternity and newborn pictures. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment