Thursday, April 8, 2010

Quick Note!

Hey everyone!
If you haven't read my previous post- read it real fast. Go ahead....don't be shy now.
Also- just wanted to drop in and say that I have made a few changes/updates to my price list.
If you have a session booked (and by "booked", I mean that we have nailed down a date and it is in my calendar- not just discussed it) as of right now, the price list I gave you when you booked the session is what we will refer to.
Any sessions booked from here on out will be based on the updated price list.

I also want everyone to make a little note that there will be a price increase around May 1st.
I have learned SOOOOO much over the past year and a half and have gained a lot of experience. I hope everyone will stay on board with me while I make these necessary changes. I am also working on my "branding". I hope to have business cards printed and a new website up by May!

This is a very exciting time for me- I LOVE what I do and am excited to be able to provide the best service possible. Over the next month I am going to be debuting different products I am going to be offering and some of the updates to products I have been offering for a while!

And, just because I love her.....

No comments:

Post a Comment