Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Pearland Texas Family Photographer; New Product: The 5x7 Proof Book!

I am SO excited to be trying out all of these new products I am going to be offering as a part of my business come May- here is the first I get to introduce you to!

5x7 Proof Book, meet *insert your name here*


I opted to make my cover page a letter to Lorelai as this is the only way I am capable of "scrapbooking" at the moment :) That won't be an option available, but I just wanted you to get a good luck at the front. You can't see it in this picture (or close up, really) but there is a clear frosted cover to protect the first image. You can get it without the frost, also.
Some other options available: white or black border (white border is pictured) with a thin black border framing the picture (also shown here). I chose to have mine bound on the short side, but you also have the option to have the binding on the long side; Binding can be black or white (white is pictured).
I really, really love this book!
I know we live in the age of technology, and while I still highly recommend getting a high resolution CD of all of your images for the future, it is so great to able to carry this around and flip through every picture from this photo shoot. I try to keep it with me at all times, so if you want to see it in person, just ask!

Be on the lookout for more new products!

No comments:

Post a Comment