Thursday, April 8, 2010

Pearland Texas Lifestyle Photographer; Maternity; Family

I have now blogged three days in a row! Don't get use to it, people- I have no idea what is making me so efficient!

Let me intro this session by telling you the first thing my friend Yamelis said to me when we got out of the car. "I have been having contractions and could be in labor, but I WANT these pictures so let's get going!" LOL! My jaw dropped and every five minutes I would ask her if she was okay (all the while still making her sit on the ground and change positions for the lighting :). Turns out, she was not in labor (she is, in fact, still pregnant!) but my heart was beating so fast trying to remember everything I should be doing while worrying about poor Yamelis.
We initially had to reschedule this session a couple of times due to bad weather, but it is a good thing we waited. The lighting that evening was a-m-a-z-i-n-g!

Yamelis- not a soul in the world could guess you are so far along that you could possibly be in labor. You are so tiny and beautiful, and yall rocked this session! Hope you enjoy!

Sweet Momma and Noah...
SO handsome!
Family Kiss! This cracked me up! How sweet is that?!
I love the expression on his face...

No comments:

Post a Comment