Friday, January 29, 2010

The "Thaw it Out" Special!

Okay, so as glad as I am that things slow down photography-wise about mid December after the rush of Christmas family pics, I am SO ready to get back in the game. However....as I just mentioned, almost everyone has just had their pictures taken!
January is usually a slow month for photographers, soooooooo.....I am going to run a special to get everyone excited about smiling for the camera again!
I am going to call it my "Thaw it Out" Special.

From today until February 15th, if you book a session with me, the session fee will be $45.00!

(That's $20 off, people...)
This is a great idea for Valentines Day and don't forget to encourage any Seniors you know to have their senior pictures taken now as oppose to waiting until the last second!
Email me at KatieLittlesEmail@gmail.com or call me at 832-647-1323 to set up the session.
I can't wait!
and, just because she's precious, a little inspiration!

1 comment: